Need an International Education Project Completed?

International Higher Education Consulting Blog

International Education and Related Blogs

Thursday, November 11, 2010

David Comp on his International Higher Education Consulting new media presence



The following is a video of me discussing my International Higher Education Consulting new media presence that I had recorded for Weidong Zhang's (@ahjim on Twitter) presentation for the ESL/International Students Advising group at the recent NACADA annual conference.  The video was shot in one take with no script so I hope it met the needs of the session.  Now that the conference is done I thought I would embed it here in case others may find it of interest.





Originally posted to IHEC Blog on October 18, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment