Need an International Education Project Completed?

International Higher Education Consulting Blog

International Education and Related Blogs

Monday, March 8, 2010

International Higher Education Consulting Blog (Kindle Edition)


Yes, you can now get IHEC Blog on the Kindle! I want to thank Penny Schouten (@PennySchouten) for suggesting this a few months ago. I finally found a few minutes this past week to investigate and that’s all that it really took to make it happen.

The main concern I have is that Amazon charges a monthly subscription fee. My intent with making IHEC Blog available on the Kindle was accessibility for readers and not pennies in my pocket. Additionally, Amazon set the monthly subscription fee at $0.99 but I would prefer the IHEC Blog Kindle Edition to be free. If you do subscribe I would love to hear what you think and if you could take a moment to provide a customer review I would appreciate it.

With a monthly subscription I’m not sure how many people will subscribe. Again, I didn’t do this to make money and any revenue generated by Kindle subscriptions I will donate to UNICEF. Even if you don’t have a Kindle or don’t want to subscribe to IHEC Blog please consider making a cash donation to UNICEF!

I have something else in the works for the mobile user and it will be free (assuming I read all the fine print correctly) so stay tuned…

1 comment:

  1. i don't use a kindle myself, but kudos to you for exploring new means for readerships!

    ReplyDelete