Need an International Education Project Completed?

International Higher Education Consulting Blog

International Education and Related Blogs

Monday, March 15, 2010

The IHEC Blog International Education Book Store

Recently I created the IHEC Blog International Education Book Store via Amazon.com and had a soft/quiet launch severalweeks ago. The little activity and traffic that I can track has been positive.  I mentioned previously over at IHEC Blog in a post that IHEC Blog is now an Amazon Associate (you can read more about that here). I’ve now taken this a step further and have created an international education book store on Amazon.com. All books that I have and will review or highlight on IHEC Blog will be linked to Amazon for people to learn more about the book and to purchase if they would like. Additionally, all books reviewed and highlighted on IHEC Blog will be added to the book store. The book store is currently divided into the following five sections to assist with searching for books:

- International Education and Exchange
- IHEC Blog Kindle Edition (reminder that all proceeds will be donated to UNICEF)
- Resources for International Careers
- Public/Citizen Diplomacy
- Higher Education

If you have a book that you think would be a good addition to the IHEC Blog International Education Book Store please send me a message via e-mail at international.ed.consulting@gmail.com or via Twitter at @DavidComp with information about the book and I’ll check it out. While I am open to including almost all relevant books in the book store please note and understand that I may decide not to include a certain book. Additionally, if you have a book you would like me to review please feel free to contact me so we can discuss and coordinate.

You can link to IHEC Blog's International Education Book Store at http://astore.amazon.com/interhigheedu-20

No comments:

Post a Comment