Need an International Education Project Completed?

International Higher Education Consulting Blog

International Education and Related Blogs

Sunday, February 27, 2011

International Higher Education Consulting and related new media activities will be going into hibernation

As of tonight I am going into hibernation for several weeks as dissertation obligations and family matters such as selling one of two condos and then buying and moving into a new house will consume most of my time (outside of my main priorities of being a father and a husband and working at the University of Chicago).  I will peek my head out from my cave occasionally to see what's happening but I'm quite tired and look forward to a well needed rest.  I look forward to waking from my slumber to forage for interesting and helpful international education related news and opportunities on the internets that I can pass on to others here on IHEC Blog, over on the International Higher Education Consulting website, on LinkedInFacebook and Twitter.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment