Need an International Education Project Completed?

Need an International Education Project Completed?

International Higher Education Consulting Blog

International Education and Related Blogs

Friday, August 20, 2010

International Education Bookstore

Back in March I announced on IHEC Blog that I created a Bookstore (via Amazon.com).  Since then I have been slowly adding to the Bookstore and there are currently 214 books + IHEC Blog Kindle Edition [U.S.] available in the Bookstore which you can access at: http://astore.amazon.com/interhigheedu-20.  With a few exceptions I have only added books that include a thumbnail picture of the front cover as I find that helpful when I search for books.  If you have a book that I should add to the Bookstore please send me an e-mail at international.ed.consulting@gmail.com.